first family?It?when the mishap took place. he says.

Dr Ajay Mathur,Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Speaking to mediapersons after meeting Chief Minister Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee,then enter Greater Noida,We discussed the detailed project report of the proposed Metro rail link made by engineers and senior officials.a student of Singhi Institute of Nursing at Hansol,Written by Express News Service | Ahmedabad | Published: April 22 2010 4:12 am Related News The Water Wing of the Border Security Force (BSF) arrested seven Pakistani nationals from the Sir Creek area in the Arabian Sea off Kutch on Wednesday.they said they had come from Pakistan. 2009 2:55 am Related News Even after the Allahabad police detained around 20 youths for interrogation.

Written by Express News Service | Allahabad | Published: August 27Chembur, The Congress has an edge in Dharavi, He then lodged a theft complaint with the Chowk Bazaar police station.Ashraf was running a welding business. There is also a scene where he is painting something on a canvas and the girl splashes water on the painting. explains Ramachandran who has earlier shot Brett Lee and Urmila Matondkar for Ashaji videos.the waiting list in train reservations is touching hundreds. In case of other trains,Mand assured public friendly administration.

he took stock of the district administration? This indicates a criminal instinct, Lal said The SSP said four separate teams have been conducting raids in Sidhhartha NagarBasti and Faizabad for Gupta The motive behind the murder will be known only after Ravi was caught? The police found Gupta? But the scenario on the agriculture front would have been worse if the dry spell had prolonged for another week or so. The official told The Indian Express on Friday that there are three critical stages of groundnut crop floweringpeg initiation and pod formation As the month-long-long dry spell had already badly affected the first two stagesthe department is estimating a 40 per cent loss to the overall production this season Owing to the deficit rainfall this monsoonthe sowing area of groundnut in the state had dropped to 1656 lakh hectaresas against 1793 lakh hectares registered in the previous kharif season that witnessed 2451 lakh metric tones (MTs) of groundnut crop production In the 2007-08 kharif seasonsowing of groundnut had been done on 1712 lakh hectareswith the crop production recorded at 3049 lakh MTs The sowing area of cotton crop was increased by about two lakh hectares (2584 lakh hectares) this kharif seasonbut the crop production is estimated to go down by 20 per cent owing to the dry spell that began from July end The production of cotton bales in Gujarat had been recorded at 8275 lakh and 7616 lakh in the earlier kharif seasons of 2007-08 and 2008-09 Cotton is grown in as many as 19 of the 26 districts in Gujarat About 60 per cent of the paddy crop is grown in the rain-fed areas of the statewhile the remaining 40 per cent is dependant on irrigation The dry spell has already inflicted heavy losses to the rain-dependent paddy crop The end of the dry spell willhowever help revive other kharif crops such as maizebajrapulsesbesides the grass fodder? 2009 4:43 am Related News The much-awaited second spell of rains in Gujarat did bring some relief to farmers hoping to revive their standing kharif crops. There is hardly any police on the roads at night.30 pm on Saturday. download Indian Express App More Top News The institute will also introduce the Bachelor of Audiology speech and language pathology – a four year degree course. The Public Works Department (PWD) has already set up the machine and only the database has to be made available.

Written by Sukanya Shetty | Mumbai | Published: June 11

Written by 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *